Marble Nut Clusters
These are tasty, easy, and great on gift trays. They are also very decadent looking.
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups chopped nuts
- 1 ounce white chocolate, melted
- 1. Line 2 mini muffin pans with liners.
- 2. Melt chocolate chips in microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in nuts.
- 3. Drop chocolate nut mixture by teaspoonfuls into the muffin cups. Drip just a little melted white chocolate into the center of the cup. Using a toothpick, swirl the white chocolate through the chocolate. Cool, keep in fridge in air tight container.
serving: 2 dozen
calories: 349.5 kcal
carbohydrates: 33.5 g
protein: 6 g
saturated fat: 9.1 g
cholesterol: 0.5 mg
sodium: 4.4 mg
fiber: 1.8 g
sugar: 2 g