Amy's Delicious Turkey Burgers
So delicious and low in fat! Go figure. My family requests that I make them for every picnic or social event. Use any type of cracker that you like. Cheese crackers are my favorite.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 egg
- ½ cup crushed cheese flavored crackers
- 1. Preheat a grill for high heat.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix together the ground turkey, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, minced onion, egg and crackers using your hands. Form into four fat patties.
- 3. Place patties on the grill, and cook for about 5 minutes per side, until well done.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 238.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 7.6 g
protein: 25.5 g
saturated fat: 3.4 g
cholesterol: 131.4 mg
sodium: 160 mg
fiber: 1 g
sugar: 1 g