Tunnel of Fudge Cake III
If you like chocolate, you'll love this chocolate cake made with fudge frosting mix and walnuts.
- 1 ½ cups butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (16 ounce) package chocolate fudge frosting
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9 or 10 inch bundt pan.
- 2. Cream butter or margarine in a large bowl with an electric mixer on high speed. Add eggs one at a time. Gradually beat in sugar and continue creaming until light and fluffy.
- 3. By hand, stir in the flour, fudge frosting, and walnuts until well blended. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 60 to 65 minutes. Cool in pan for 2 hours then remove and continue to cool if needed. Drizzle with icing or confectioner's sugar.
serving: 1 - 9 or 10 inch bundt cake
calories: 692.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 68.1 g
protein: 8.9 g
saturated fat: 18.7 g
cholesterol: 154 mg
sodium: 269.7 mg
fiber: 2.1 g
sugar: 48 g