Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Bars
This is a wonderful cookie bar that melts in your mouth. Everyone asks me to make them! EASY!!!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) package confectioners' sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- 2. In a medium bowl, mix together the cake mix, 1 egg and butter until well blended. The batter will be stiff. Crumble and press into the prepared pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over, and press them into the crust slightly.
- 3. For the topping, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, 3 eggs and vanilla in a medium bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Spread over the chocolate chip layer.
- 4. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool completely before cutting into squares.
serving: 1 - 9x13 inch pan
calories: 311.7 kcal
carbohydrates: 44.6 g
protein: 3.3 g
saturated fat: 7.6 g
cholesterol: 51.9 mg
sodium: 209.8 mg
fiber: 1.1 g
sugar: 35.3 g