Hearty Venison and Vegetable Bake
This is one hearty meal, great for cold days during the winter!
- 1 pound venison, cut into cubes
- 1 pound mushrooms, quartered
- 4 green onions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 bulb fennel, sliced
- 2 parsnips, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Toss the venison, mushrooms, green onion, fennel, and parsnips with olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to a glass baking dish.
- 3. Bake in preheated oven until the vegetables and venison are browned and tender, about 50 minutes.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 272.1 kcal
carbohydrates: 21.7 g
protein: 26.8 g
saturated fat: 1.9 g
cholesterol: 79.4 mg
sodium: 83.9 mg
fiber: 6.8 g
sugar: 5.7 g