Chicken Enchiladas V
A spicy chicken and chile pepper mixture is blended with a creamy soup mixture, rolled up in flour tortillas, and baked with Cheddar cheese on top. This is an easy chicken enchiladas recipe that you will love.
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers, drained
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. In a small bowl mix the soup and sour cream; set aside.
- 3. Melt margarine in a medium saucepan over medium high heat. Add onion and chili powder, and saute until tender. Stir in the chicken, chile peppers, and 2 tablespoons of the soup mixture. Cook and stir until heated through.
- 4. Spread 1/2 cup of the soup mixture in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas, and place, seam-side-down, in the baking dish. Spoon remaining soup mixture on top, and sprinkle with cheese.
- 5. Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
serving: 8 servings
calories: 351.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 30.6 g
protein: 19.2 g
saturated fat: 6.8 g
cholesterol: 50.5 mg
sodium: 794.2 mg
fiber: 0.5 g
sugar: 1.4 g