Ham Salad with a Schmear
I use this recipe when I have leftover ham. It's simple, quick, and delicious; not to mention the easy clean up! You can also add a little shredded Cheddar cheese or American cheese, if desired. Serve on sandwiches or with crackers as an appetizer.
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- ½ onion, cut into chunks
- 3 cloves garlic, or more to taste
- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard, or to taste
- 1. Pulse ham, onion, and garlic in a food processor until finely chopped; transfer to a bowl.
- 2. Place mayonnaise, cream cheese, relish, and mustard in food processor and process until smooth.
- 3. Stir cream cheese mixture and ham mixture together in a bowl.
serving: 7 servings
calories: 604.1 kcal
carbohydrates: 4.8 g
protein: 13.9 g
saturated fat: 16.5 g
cholesterol: 85.5 mg
sodium: 1157.3 mg
fiber: 0.4 g
sugar: 1.7 g