Breakfast Enchiladas from Jones Dairy Farm
Flour tortillas are stuffed with scrambled eggs, Cheddar cheese, diced green chilies and Jones Canadian Bacon. Top with sour cream and salsa.
- 12 eggs
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chiles, drained
- 2 (10 ounce) cans green enchilada sauce
- ⅓ cup half-and-half
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) package Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon, diced
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salsa
- 1. Beat eggs in large bowl; cook in skillet until scrambled. Mix in can of diced green chilies and set aside.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 3. In large bowl mix together enchilada sauce and half-and-half until well combined. Lightly coat bottom of large casserole dish with small amount of sauce.
- 4. To assemble enchiladas fill each tortilla with eggs, a small handful of Cheddar cheese, and about 2 tablespoons of Canadian Bacon. Roll and place seam side down in casserole dish. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Pour green chili sauce over tortillas. Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese.
- 5. Cover with foil and bake for 20-25 minutes until sauce is bubbling and enchiladas are heated through. Let set for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with sour cream and salsa if desired.
- 6. To Make Ahead: Cover with foil and place in fridge or freezer. If frozen, let thaw in fridge before baking. Increase baking time by 5-10 minutes if starting with cold enchiladas.
serving: 6 servings
calories: 699.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 42.4 g
protein: 40.2 g
saturated fat: 20.4 g
cholesterol: 467.6 mg
sodium: 1544 mg
fiber: 4 g
sugar: 3.4 g