Sausage Hash Brown Bake
A quick and easy sausage and hash brown casserole.
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package French onion dip
- ¼ cup diced green bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Crumble pork sausage into a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir until no longer pink, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain and discard any excess grease. Return skillet to heat; add cream of chicken soup, French onion dip, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and onion. Fold hash brown potatoes and 1 cup Cheddar cheese into the mixture; bring to a simmer.
- 3. Transfer sausage mixture to a 9x11-inch casserole dish; top with 1 cup Cheddar cheese. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- 4. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking until beginning to brown around the edges, about 15 minutes more.
serving: 8 servings
calories: 400 kcal
carbohydrates: 17.8 g
protein: 17.2 g
saturated fat: 15.3 g
cholesterol: 62.3 mg
sodium: 1156.8 mg
fiber: 1.1 g
sugar: 1.6 g