Crustless Cottage Cheese Mini Quiches
These crustless cottage cheese quiches are simple to make and vegetables can be interchanged with what you have. If you want a knock off of the pricey souffle sold at a local cafe chain, just add puff pastry to the bottom of a pie tin.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup chopped cooked broccoli
- ½ cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a jumbo 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- 2. Combine eggs, cottage cheese, and milk in a blender or Vitamix®. Blend on low speed to combine, 1 to 5 seconds. Pour mixture into a medium mixing bowl.
- 3. Add broccoli, Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, and bell pepper to cottage cheese mixture; add garlic salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- 4. Divide mixture evenly between the prepared muffin cups.
- 5. Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center of a quiche comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
serving: 6 mini quiches
calories: 110.5 kcal
carbohydrates: 2.8 g
protein: 8.7 g
saturated fat: 4 g
cholesterol: 107.5 mg
sodium: 358.3 mg
fiber: 0.5 g
sugar: 1.1 g