Chocoholic Frolic Pie
This Simple easy dessert pie will satisfy any craving. Serve thin slices with berries and whipped cream.
- 1 ½ cups crushed vanilla wafers
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 14 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 1. In a medium bowl, mix crushed wafers and melted butter until well blended . Press mixture into a 10 inch quiche dish.
- 2. Place chocolate and cream in the top of a double boiler. Heat over low heat, stirring, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- 3. Pour chocolate into crumb crust and refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
serving: 1 - 10 inch quiche dish
calories: 425.6 kcal
carbohydrates: 35.5 g
protein: 3.8 g
saturated fat: 17.2 g
cholesterol: 52.3 mg
sodium: 109.1 mg
fiber: 3 g
sugar: 14.8 g