Monster Munch Halloween Popcorn Mix
Halloween popcorn mix.
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup dry-roasted, salted peanuts
- ½ cup candy-coated peanut butter pieces (such as Reese's Pieces®)
- 1 pound chocolate almond bark (chocolate confectionery coating), broken into chunks
- 1. Mix popcorn, candy corn, peanuts, and peanut butter pieces together in a large bowl.
- 2. Melt the almond bark in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until smooth, 1 to 3 minutes (depending on your microwave). Do not overheat or chocolate will scorch.
- 3. Pour melted almond bark over popcorn mixture; stir until popcorn is well coated. Spread popcorn mixture out onto a flat surface lined with waxed paper or parchment. Let dry completely, then break into clumps.
serving: 12 servings
calories: 397.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 44.8 g
protein: 7.7 g
saturated fat: 10.9 g
sodium: 212.5 mg
fiber: 3.5 g
sugar: 18.4 g