Super Simple Oven Barbequed Chicken
This dish is a good alternative to BBQ chicken and is also good for anyone on a carbohydrate restrictive diet. Lots if good flavor! This recipe can be altered to serve as little or as many as you like.
- 6 bone-in chicken breast halves, with skin
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hickory-flavored liquid smoke
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2. Arrange chicken pieces in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish, allowing room between pieces. Drizzle with Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke, then sprinkle with chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, thyme, oregano and salt and pepper to taste.
- 3. Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
serving: 6 servings
calories: 330.4 kcal
carbohydrates: 2.6 g
protein: 45.4 g
saturated fat: 3.7 g
cholesterol: 126.6 mg
sodium: 145.4 mg
fiber: 0.9 g
sugar: 0.6 g