Squares of breakfast goodness reheat nicely for an easy morning meal.
- cooking spray
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, chopped
- ½ pound chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
- ¼ cup chopped cooked bacon
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly coat a deep 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2. Combine eggs, onion, mushrooms, ham, milk, Colby-Jack cheese, and goat cheese in a large bowl. Pour egg mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with chopped bacon, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set and the edges are golden brown, about 30 minutes. Allow to cool slightly, slice into 8 pieces, and serve.
serving: 8 frittata squares
calories: 315.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 5.2 g
protein: 23.1 g
saturated fat: 10.8 g
cholesterol: 254.2 mg
sodium: 823.6 mg
fiber: 0.6 g
sugar: 3.2 g