A muffin with a burst of fruit flavor from cranberries and blueberries for a good breakfast treat or brunch.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 ¼ cups plain yogurt
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- 2. Blend flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a small bowl.
- 3. Chop thawed cranberries in half; set aside.
- 4. Combine yogurt, white sugar, brown sugar, and beaten eggs in a large bowl. Stir with a wire whisk until light and creamy. Add oats, blueberries, and cranberries and stir until no lumps remain. Slowly stir in dry ingredients until all flour is incorporated into the batter.
- 5. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- 6. Bake in the preheated oven until light brown on top, about 20 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan and placing on a serving plate.
serving: 12 muffins
calories: 207.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 42.6 g
protein: 5.5 g
saturated fat: 0.6 g
cholesterol: 32.5 mg
sodium: 166.9 mg
fiber: 2 g
sugar: 20.7 g