Creamy Almond Chicken Bake
A delicious chicken dish that is cheesy and nutty and GOOOOOD!!
- bread crumbs
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or more to taste
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 2 cups ranch dressing
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed potato chips, or to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2. Spread bread crumbs into a wide, shallow bowl. Press chicken breast halves into bread crumbs to coat. Gently pat chicken to let any loose crumbs fall away. Place coated breasts onto a plate while breading the rest; do not stack.
- 3. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in hot oil to brown completely, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- 4. Spread rice into the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish. Arrange browned chicken breasts atop the rice.
- 5. Mix ranch dressing, celery soup, mozzarella cheese, and almonds together in a bowl; pour over the chicken and rice, assuring the chicken is covered completely. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over the ranch dressing mixture and top with crushed potato chips.
- 6. Bake in preheated oven until golden brown on top and the chicken is no longer pink in the center, 30 to 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
serving: 4 servings
calories: 1433.4 kcal
carbohydrates: 65.9 g
protein: 52.7 g
saturated fat: 24.1 g
cholesterol: 160.5 mg
sodium: 2437.4 mg
fiber: 4.4 g
sugar: 8.5 g