Ham and Cheddar Corn Muffins
Corn muffins with diced ham, Cheddar cheese and chives make a great brunch treat or a side with chili or stew.
- 2 (8.5 ounce) packages of your favorite corn muffin mix
- 1 cup finely diced Dietz & Watson Uncured All Natural Classic Dinner Ham
- .063 cup Dietz & Watson NY State Garlic Cheddar
- ¼ cup finely chopped chives or scallion greens
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- 2. In a large bowl, prepare muffin batter as directed.
- 3. Fold in the ham, cheese, and chives or scallions.
- 4. Spoon the batter into the prepared cups, filling each three-quarter full. Bake the muffins until their tops are lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Let them cool in the pan on a wire rack for 3 minutes, then turn them out onto the rack and let them cool completely. The muffins can be frozen in a plastic freezer bag for up to three months.
serving: 12 muffins
calories: 167.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 26.6 g
protein: 5.4 g
saturated fat: 1 g
cholesterol: 7.8 mg
sodium: 734.1 mg
fiber: 0.3 g
sugar: 4.3 g