Grilled Blue Cheese Stuffed Onions
These onions are mild, easy to make, and are a great side dish! Goes great with steaks, kebabs, burgers, etc.
- 1 sweet onion (such as Vidalia®)
- 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese, or to taste
- 1. Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- 2. Cut off enough from the bottom of the onion for it to sit flat. Scoop out 1/3 of the flesh starting from the top of the onion. Fill the core with blue cheese.
- 3. Wrap the onion in aluminum foil and grill, blue cheese-side-up, until tender, about 40 minutes.
serving: 1 onion
calories: 180.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 21.8 g
protein: 7.9 g
saturated fat: 4.8 g
cholesterol: 19 mg
sodium: 362.2 mg
fiber: 3.9 g
sugar: 9.8 g