Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Fudge
A rich chocolate fudge is accented with bits of peanut butter flavor. Children will love helping to make this easy fudge.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1. In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with EAGLE BRAND® and vanilla, stirring frequently.
- 2. Remove from heat. Add peanut butter chips; stir just to distribute chips throughout mixture.
- 3. Spread evenly into wax paper lined 8- or 9-inch square pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
serving: 1 3/4 pounds
calories: 171.5 kcal
carbohydrates: 16.3 g
protein: 2.9 g
saturated fat: 5.6 g
cholesterol: 5 mg
sodium: 42.6 mg
fiber: 0.7 g
sugar: 14.7 g