California Club Chicken Wraps
I work in a corporate office, and our cafe has a 'wrap station' every Friday and these are a huge hit with everyone. I got hooked so I watched closely and finally made my own version at home; they are so delicious! If desired, place wrap in a panini maker for 1 to 2 minutes, or until wrap has grill marks and cheese is slightly melted.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 2 large spinach tortillas
- ½ cup shredded lettuce, or to taste
- 1 ½ cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 Haas avocado - peeled, pitted, and diced
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1. Whisk mayonnaise, yogurt, and chipotle chiles together in a bowl.
- 2. Cook tortillas in the microwave until warm and pliable, about 30 seconds.
- 3. Spread 1 tablespoon chipotle mayonnaise down the center of each tortilla. Spread 1/2 the lettuce, 1/2 the Monterey Jack cheese, 1/2 the avocado, 1/2 the bacon, 1/2 the red onion, 1/2 the tomato, and 1/2 the chicken, respectively, in the center of each tortilla. Fold opposing edges of the tortilla to overlap the filling. Roll 1 of the opposing edges around the filling into a wrap.
serving: 2 wraps
calories: 1462 kcal
carbohydrates: 83.1 g
protein: 65 g
saturated fat: 29.5 g
cholesterol: 173.1 mg
sodium: 1776 mg
fiber: 14.4 g
sugar: 12.6 g