Creamy Tomato-Basil Pasta with Chicken
A few fresh ingredients transform chicken and pasta into this simple and creamy flavor-filled dish.
- 3 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- ¼ cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup fat-free, reduced-sodium chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel cheese, cubed
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- ½ cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 8 fresh basil leaves, cut into strips
- 1. Cook pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat 2 Tbsp. dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cover. Cook 5 to 6 min. on each side or until done (165 degrees F). Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm. Carefully wipe out skillet with paper towel.
- 2. Add remaining dressing, broth and seasonings to skillet; cook 3 to 4 min. or until heated through. Add Neufchatel; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until Neufchatel is melted. Stir in tomatoes; cook 3 min.
- 3. Drain pasta. Add to ingredients in skillet with Parmesan and basil; mix well. Serve topped with chicken.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 496.6 kcal
carbohydrates: 47.9 g
protein: 38.2 g
saturated fat: 7.7 g
cholesterol: 91 mg
sodium: 636.1 mg
fiber: 3.6 g
sugar: 2.2 g