Dirty Snow Cake
This is a cool, creamy cake that is pretty and white on the outside and looks like "dirty snow" on the inside. Delicious!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 cup crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 ½ tablespoons white sugar
- ¾ cup chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Stir in the 1 cup crushed cookies and bake as directed for two 8 or 9 inch round layer pans. Let cake cool.
- 2. Whip 1 cup of the heavy cream with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the white sugar. Fold in the chopped cookies and spread between the cooled cake layers.
- 3. Whip the remaining 2 cups heavy cream with 1/4 cup white sugar. Use to frost sides and top of cake. Refrigerate cake for several hours before serving.
serving: 1 -8 or 9 inch layer cake
calories: 463.6 kcal
carbohydrates: 49 g
protein: 3.8 g
saturated fat: 14.8 g
cholesterol: 81.5 mg
sodium: 362.1 mg
fiber: 0.7 g
sugar: 33.8 g