Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Icing
This fruity cupcake is sure to please all taste buds. Made with applesauce instead of oil, you lose calories but not flavor or moisture.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 4 ounces Mott's® Strawberry Applesauce
- 1 ¼ cups Mott's® Strawberry Boom
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup Mott's® Strawberry Boom
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Combine cake mix, eggs, applesauce and Mott's Strawberry Boom in mixer. Mix until completely combined, about 3 minutes.
- 3. Portion batter into greased or lined cupcake tin holder.
- 4. Bake 23-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cupcake comes out clean. Let cool completely before icing.
- 5. While cupcakes are baking, combine all ingredients for icing together in mixing bowl, using electric mixer. Ice cupcakes. Serve.
serving: 2 dozen cupcakes
calories: 162.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 28.7 g
protein: 2.1 g
saturated fat: 1.6 g
cholesterol: 28.4 mg
sodium: 166.1 mg
fiber: 0.2 g
sugar: 21.5 g