White Wine Broccoli Casserole
A great make-ahead dish. If you're in a hurry, use frozen chopped broccoli instead of fresh.
- 4 cups fresh chopped broccoli
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - grilled
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C0.
- 2. In a medium bowl, combine the cream of chicken soup, white wine, mayonnaise and curry powder. Mix well.
- 3. In a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish layer the casserole as follows: First, all of the broccoli, then 1/3 of the cheese, then all of the chicken, another 1/3 of the cheese, all of the white wine/soup mixture and, finally, top with the bread crumbs and the last 1/3 of the cheese.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 minutes.
serving: 4 to 6 servings
calories: 825.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 22.1 g
protein: 41 g
saturated fat: 18.8 g
cholesterol: 138.1 mg
sodium: 1281.1 mg
fiber: 3.3 g
sugar: 3.5 g