Spicy Turkey Tacos
Great way to use all that leftover turkey! Serve tacos with lettuce, shredded cheese, and sour cream.
- 1 pound shredded cooked turkey meat
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, stemmed and halved
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope hot taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups chicken broth, or as needed
- 6 small flour tortillas, or to taste
- 1. Combine turkey, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, and taco seasoning mix in a slow cooker; pour in enough chicken broth to almost cover all the ingredients.
- 2. Cook on Low for at least 3 hours.
- 3. Heat a griddle over medium-low heat and cook tortillas until warmed, about 30 seconds per side. Fill tortillas with turkey mixture.
serving: 6 servings
calories: 245.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 19.9 g
protein: 24.9 g
saturated fat: 1.8 g
cholesterol: 57.5 mg
sodium: 602 mg
fiber: 1.1 g
sugar: 1.5 g