Dill Cream Cheese, Roast Beef and Cucumber Sandwiches
This is tasty. My buddy told me about this and I altered it to my own liking.
- ½ cucumber, peeled and grated
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 10 slices dense white bread
- ½ cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 pound deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 1. Wrap grated cucumber in a clean kitchen towel; squeeze to release liquid from cucumber. Transfer grated cucumber to a bowl.
- 2. Mix cream cheese, dill, salt, and black pepper into grated cucumber.
- 3. Spread cream cheese mixture over bread slices.
- 4. Divide roast beef and cucumber slices on 5 slices bread and place another slice of bread spread-side down on top to make 5 sandwiches.
serving: 5 sandwiches
calories: 398.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 28.9 g
protein: 25.8 g
saturated fat: 11.4 g
cholesterol: 92.9 mg
sodium: 1393.7 mg
fiber: 1.5 g
sugar: 2.6 g