Two Step Creamy Cheesecake
My Mom use to make this cheesecake for us kids when we were coming home from school. Very easy to do, and Yummy.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- ½ pint sliced fresh strawberries
- 1. Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon mixture into graham crumb crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 2. Once the cheesecake has set, garnish with sliced strawberries. Serve.
serving: 1 - 9 inch cheesecake
calories: 257.4 kcal
carbohydrates: 24.4 g
protein: 2.6 g
saturated fat: 10.5 g
cholesterol: 20.5 mg
sodium: 161.6 mg
fiber: 0.6 g
sugar: 18.8 g