Barbeque Bacon Chicken Bake
Easy-to-make chicken with a little variation. Great on the grill but just as good baked in the oven when you can't grill out.
- cooking spray
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- ¾ cup barbeque sauce (such as Cattlemen's® or Jack Daniel's®)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2. Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until the edges begin to crisp, about 5 minutes; drain bacon on paper towels. Wrap each chicken breast with 2 slices of bacon in an x-shaped pattern and place into the prepared baking sheet with bacon ends underneath.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes; spread barbeque sauce over chicken breasts and bake until the juices run clear, the chicken is no longer pink inside, and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a breast reads at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), 10 to 15 more minutes.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 284.4 kcal
carbohydrates: 17.3 g
protein: 28.8 g
saturated fat: 3.2 g
cholesterol: 78.6 mg
sodium: 994 mg
fiber: 0.3 g
sugar: 12.2 g