Shrimp Scampi Over Rice from Knorr®
Need something quick and delicious for dinner? Try this one-skillet shrimp scampi dish with green beans and seasoned rice--it's ready in 15 minutes!
- 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (5.4 ounce) package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter, prepared according to package directions
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut green beans, prepared according to package directions
- 1. Season shrimp, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- 2. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Remove skillet from heat and stir in lemon juice and remaining 1 tablespoon Spread until Spread is melted.
- 3. Stir into hot Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter with green beans.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 299 kcal
carbohydrates: 14.7 g
protein: 23.1 g
saturated fat: 9 g
cholesterol: 174.4 mg
sodium: 264.5 mg
fiber: 4.3 g
sugar: 2 g