Spicy Asian-Inspired Chicken Wings
WARNING: SPICY..We ate them so fast we didn't get a picture. Hubby said: 'I hope you wrote this one down'.
- ¼ cup Asian chile paste (such as sambal oelek)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 ½ pounds jumbo chicken wings, tips removed
- 1. Whisk chile paste, fish sauce, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and lime juice together in a bowl, and pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken wings, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate, turning the bag several times, in the refrigerator for 3 hours to overnight.
- 2. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove chicken wings from marinade and discard unused marinade.
- 3. Grill chicken on the preheated grill until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, 12 to 14 minutes.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 251.7 kcal
carbohydrates: 10.7 g
protein: 20 g
saturated fat: 4.9 g
cholesterol: 59.4 mg
sodium: 1186.6 mg
fiber: 0.1 g
sugar: 3.6 g