Rotini and Salami Casserole
This is a great potluck dish or a main entree for dinner. It's very heavy, so a small portion goes a long way.
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked rotini pasta
- 2 (28 ounce) jars pasta sauce
- ½ pound salami, cubed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages shredded Italian cheese blend
- 8 (1 ounce) slices provolone cheese
- Italian seasoning to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place rotini in the pot, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente. Drain, and mix with the pasta sauce to coat.
- 3. Scoop half the pasta and sauce into a large casserole dish. Layer with 1/2 the salami, and 3/4 of the shredded cheese. Cover with remaining pasta mixture, layer with remaining salami and shredded cheese, and top with provolone slices. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- 4. Cover with aluminum foil, and bake 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly.
serving: 10 servings
calories: 613.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 56.8 g
protein: 29.2 g
saturated fat: 15 g
cholesterol: 74.7 mg
sodium: 1663.9 mg
fiber: 5.6 g
sugar: 15.5 g