Wild Rice and Leftover Turkey Casserole
One of my husband's favorites for leftover turkey. Perfect for eating leftover turkey after the holidays.
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 ¼ cups boiling water
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 (6 ounce) package wild rice (such as Uncle Ben's®)
- ⅓ cup milk
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Mix cream of mushroom soup, water, turkey, wild rice, milk, and onion together in a 2-quart casserole dish. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes. Remove foil and cook until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, 10 to 15 minutes more.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 347.9 kcal
carbohydrates: 38.5 g
protein: 28.7 g
saturated fat: 2.5 g
cholesterol: 54.8 mg
sodium: 556.5 mg
fiber: 2.8 g
sugar: 3.5 g