Thai Red Curry Hot Wings
A flavorful change from regular hot wings by using Thai flavors. You can adjust the amount of heat in these bold and spicy wings to suit your taste.
- 3 pounds chicken wings, cut apart at joints, wing tips discarded
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 ¾ cups Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste (such as Thai Kitchen®)
- 1 tablespoon sriracha hot chile sauce, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- 2. Place the wings on a baking rack and set on prepared baking sheet. Bake until wing pieces are crispy and golden brown, 60 to 70 minutes.
- 3. Whisk cornstarch and Swanson® Chicken Stock together in a bowl until smooth. Pour sauce mixture into a saucepan and bring to a simmer; add red curry paste, sriracha, brown sugar, fish sauce, and garlic powder. Whisk until smooth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until sauce reaches your desired thickness, about 10 minutes.
- 4. Toss wings in sauce, garnish with cilantro, and serve immediately.
serving: 6 servings
calories: 196.6 kcal
carbohydrates: 6.4 g
protein: 16.5 g
saturated fat: 3.1 g
cholesterol: 47.6 mg
sodium: 507.6 mg
fiber: 0.2 g
sugar: 3.1 g