Apricot Pork Chops
This is a great pork chop recipe for people with a sweet tooth. I usually serve it with rice.
- 6 pork chops
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 10 ounces Russian-style salad dressing
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Place the pork chops into a casserole dish. Mix onion soup mix, Russian dressing and apricot preserves together.
- 3. Pour mixture over chops and bake for 1 hour.
serving: 6 servings
calories: 422.4 kcal
carbohydrates: 51.7 g
protein: 15.2 g
saturated fat: 4.3 g
cholesterol: 37.1 mg
sodium: 893.6 mg
fiber: 1.5 g
sugar: 33.4 g