Sheet Pan Chicken with Mozzarella, Pesto, and Broccoli
Easy one-dish chicken dinner baked on a sheet pan with broccoli and tomatoes.
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- 6 tablespoons pesto
- 2 Roma (plum) tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Lightly grease a large rimmed baking sheet.
- 2. Place chicken on the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with garlic salt and black pepper. Spread pesto over chicken and top with tomatoes and cheese.
- 3. Toss broccoli and oil together in a bowl. Place broccoli around chicken on the baking sheet. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven until broccoli is tender and chicken is no longer pink in the center, 15 to 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
serving: 8 servings
calories: 283.7 kcal
carbohydrates: 4.7 g
protein: 32.1 g
saturated fat: 4.8 g
cholesterol: 81.9 mg
sodium: 762.3 mg
fiber: 1.5 g
sugar: 1.3 g