Drink Mix Jelly
Strawberry jelly made with powdered drink mix. An inexpensive and delicious spread. Try using different flavors of fruit and drink mix too.
- 2 cups mashed fresh strawberries
- 2 cups water
- 1 (0.13 ounce) package unsweetened, fruit-flavored soft drink mix
- 1 (2 ounce) package dry pectin
- 5 cups white sugar
- 1. In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, mix together the strawberries, water, drink mix and pectin powder. Bring to a full rolling boil, then stir in sugar. Boil three minutes more.
- 2. Transfer to sterile jars, leaving 1/2 inch space at the top. Wipe rims of jars with a clean dry cloth. Store in the refrigerator.
serving: 6 cups
calories: 82.7 kcal
carbohydrates: 21.3 g
sodium: 1.3 mg
fiber: 0.1 g
sugar: 21.1 g