Cinnamon Chip Pumpkin Mini Muffins
Delicious, easy-to-prepare mini muffins, perfect for breakfast, appetizer or dessert.
- cooking spray
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin pie mix
- 1 (10 ounce) package cinnamon chips (such as Hershey's®)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- 2. Combine cake mix, pumpkin pie mix, and cinnamon chips in a large bowl; mix well with a wooden spoon.
- 3. Scoop mixture into muffin tin, filling each cup 3/4 of the way full.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 17 to 20 minutes.
serving: 2 dozen
calories: 158.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 25.9 g
protein: 1.9 g
saturated fat: 2.3 g
cholesterol: 0.9 mg
sodium: 180.2 mg
fiber: 1.7 g
sugar: 14.8 g