Wendy's Easy Blackberry Cobbler
This is an easy way to use those abundant blackberries found in the hot summer months! With cake mix and butter for a topping, it couldn't be simpler! Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
- 6 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- ½ cup melted margarine
- 1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- 2. Combine the blackberries, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl until evenly blended. Spread evenly into the prepared baking dish. In a separate bowl, stir together the cake mix and margarine until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over top of the berries.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven until the mixture is bubbly, and the topping is golden brown, 40 to 45 minutes.
serving: 1 9x13-inch baking dish
calories: 457.7 kcal
carbohydrates: 79 g
protein: 3.6 g
saturated fat: 2.5 g
cholesterol: 1 mg
sodium: 445.7 mg
fiber: 5 g
sugar: 56.5 g