Pan-Fried Zucchini with Lemon, Feta Cheese, and Parsley
A wonderful evocative taste of the Mediterranean, this quick and easy starter takes no time to prepare. Just leave it for 5 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to develop.
- olive oil, divided, or more as needed
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 small bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Heat 2 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet and cook zucchini slices in batches until soft and lightly browned on each side, about 5 minutes per batch.
- 2. Combine 4 tablespoons olive oil, parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, and garlic in a bowl. Arrange zucchini on a plate and drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle crumbled feta cheese on top.
serving: 2 servings
calories: 454.3 kcal
carbohydrates: 12.2 g
protein: 6.1 g
saturated fat: 8.5 g
cholesterol: 16.7 mg
sodium: 242.5 mg
fiber: 4.2 g
sugar: 4.4 g