Fluffy Matzo Balls
I've taken tips from many recipes and tried them all. I finally came up with a recipe for fluffy matzo balls. My family loves these and I'm sure you will too! Can be used for soup or as a side dish with meat. If you are making these for soup, add immediately to your soup, but do not cook these with your soup mixture as they will make the soup cloudy.
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup cold chicken broth
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 cup matzo meal
- 1. Whisk eggs, chicken broth, olive oil, parsley, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Fold in matzo meal until thoroughly mixed.
- 2. Cover and refrigerate until matzo mixture softens into a soft dough, 3 hours to overnight.
- 3. Roll matzo mixture gently into 12 golf-sized balls, moistening hands if dough is too sticky.
- 4. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add matzo balls; cover and cook until tender, about 20 minutes.