4-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
This is a super easy, delicious way to cook up the most moist and flavorful pulled pork. Adjust the amount of chipotles to your body temperature! Serve with any fixings you like, including corn or flour tortillas, Cheddar cheese, lettuce, salsa, and sour cream.
- 2 ½ pounds boneless center-cut pork loin
- ½ cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- water to cover
- 1. Place pork loin, salsa, and chipotle peppers in a slow cooker. Pour in enough water to cover the pork halfway.
- 2. Cook on High until pork is very tender, 4 to 5 hours.
- 3. Transfer to a cutting board; shred with a fork and knife.
serving: 6 servings
calories: 236.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 1.7 g
protein: 32.3 g
saturated fat: 3.8 g
cholesterol: 88.5 mg
sodium: 213.6 mg
fiber: 0.5 g
sugar: 0.7 g