Monterey Ranch Chicken Bake
This recipe yields delicious and juicy pieces of chicken which are bready on bottom and crusty on top - cheesy with a nice hint of flavor added by the ranch. I have taken this dish to several potluck functions, and always give the recipe out many times.
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- ½ cup milk
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Combine the bread crumbs, Monterey Jack cheese, and ranch dressing mix in a large bowl; set aside. Pour the milk into another bowl, then dip the chicken breasts into the milk. Gently press the chicken into the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the chicken in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- 3. Bake the chicken breasts in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 40 to 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
serving: 6 servings
calories: 293.5 kcal
carbohydrates: 16.4 g
protein: 32.2 g
saturated fat: 4.9 g
cholesterol: 85.5 mg
sodium: 626.2 mg
fiber: 0.8 g
sugar: 2.2 g