Fritters with carrots, onions, and green onions.
- 4 carrots, julienned
- 1 onion, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 quarts oil for deep frying
- 1. In a medium bowl combine carrots, onion, green onions, flour, salt, pepper and eggs; mix well to coat.
- 2. Heat oil in deep-fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 3. Using tongs, pick up veggies and drop into hot oil. Fry 3 minutes on one side and 2 minutes on the other.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 592.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 36.5 g
protein: 8.3 g
saturated fat: 6.5 g
cholesterol: 93 mg
sodium: 647.2 mg
fiber: 4.6 g
sugar: 7.1 g