White Brownies II
White brownies using cake mix & powered sugar.
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) package confectioners' sugar
- 1. Preheat an oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 2. Use an electric mixer to beat the 1 egg and the butter in a large bowl. Beat in the cake mix until all crumbs are moistened. Pat mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- 3. Beat the cream cheese, 2 eggs, and confectioners' sugar together in a large bowl. Pour over cake mixture in pan.
- 4. Bake in preheated oven until light golden brown, about 1 hour. Brownies will fully set as they cool. When cooled completely, cut into 1 1/2 inch squares.
serving: 50 - 1 1/2 inch square brownies
calories: 115.7 kcal
carbohydrates: 17.1 g
protein: 1.2 g
saturated fat: 2.4 g
cholesterol: 21.2 mg
sodium: 98.6 mg
fiber: 0.1 g
sugar: 13.3 g