Elbow Macaroni and Kidney Bean Salad
Red wine vinegar adds just the right touch to this delicious and easy dish.
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 2. Combine cooked macaroni, kidney beans, celery, light mayonnaise, onion, red wine vinegar, salt, and black pepper in a bowl until well mixed. Chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
serving: 8 servings
calories: 147.1 kcal
carbohydrates: 20.1 g
protein: 4.7 g
saturated fat: 0.8 g
cholesterol: 5.2 mg
sodium: 238.6 mg
fiber: 3.9 g
sugar: 1.3 g