Orange Cream Smoothie
Threw this together when my husband decided he was getting sick of my peanut butter and banana smoothies for his diet/workout plan. It was a request of his and now a constant in our home. You can use this as a meal replacement for breakfast or lunch or as an after workout shake. Even my kids LOVE it.
- ¼ cup fat free half-and-half (such as Land o Lakes®)
- 4 cubes ice cubes
- ½ cup 1% milk
- ¾ cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop vanilla flavored whey protein powder
- 1 teaspoon orange-flavored fish oil
- 1. Place half-and-half and ice cubes into a blender. Pulse until ice is crushed. Pour milk, orange juice concentrate, vanilla extract, protein powder, and fish oil into the half-and-half mixture. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.