Caramel Pecan Crunch Pumpkin Pie
Chilled pumpkin pie layered with yummy caramel and pecans. So simple and always a favorite.
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- ¼ cup caramel ice cream topping, or to taste, divided
- ¾ cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), thawed
- 1. Coat the bottom of the graham cracker crust with 2 tablespoons caramel; cover with 1/2 of the chopped pecans.
- 2. Mix pumpkin puree, milk, vanilla pudding mix, cheesecake pudding mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves in a large bowl until smooth. Pour over pecans in the pie crust. Smooth whipped topping over the surface with a spatula.
- 3. Drizzle remaining 2 tablespoons caramel over whipped topping. Garnish with remaining chopped pecans. Refrigerate until pie is chilled through and firm, at least 1 hour.
serving: 1 9-inch pie
calories: 431.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 57.3 g
protein: 4.4 g
saturated fat: 7.9 g
cholesterol: 2.5 mg
sodium: 556.2 mg
fiber: 2.8 g
sugar: 34 g