Easy Holiday Ribbon Bowl
A layer of lime JELL-O is topped with a creamy strawberry layer and served with whipped topping in this festive, holiday dessert.
- 2 ¼ cups boiling water, divided
- 1 (3 ounce) package JELL-O Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 (3 ounce) package JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (Do not thaw), divided
- 1. Add 3/4 cup boiling water to lime gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice; stir until gelatin is slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice. Pour into 1- to 1-1/2-qt. serving bowl. Refrigerate 15 min. or until set.
- 2. Stir remaining boiling water into strawberry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add 2/3 of COOL WHIP; stir with whisk until COOL WHIP is melted and mixture is well blended. Refrigerate remaining COOL WHIP for later use. Carefully spoon strawberry gelatin mixture over lime layer.
- 3. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set. Top with remaining COOL WHIP just before serving.
serving: 8 servings
calories: 152.5 kcal
carbohydrates: 24.3 g
protein: 1.9 g
saturated fat: 4.5 g
sodium: 94.2 mg
sugar: 21.3 g