Quick and always a welcome treat, this fudge is amazingly simple and will melt in your mouth with chocolate-y goodness!
- 1 (16 ounce) package confectioners' sugar
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup margarine, cut into four pieces
- ¾ cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon butter, or as needed
- 1. Mix sugar, cocoa powder, and salt in a microwave-safe mixing bowl. Pour milk over the sugar mixture. Arrange margarine pieces atop the mixture, but do not mix into it.
- 2. Heat in microwave for 2 minutes. Stir the mixture thoroughly and heat for 1 minute more; stir again.
- 3. Fold nuts into the chocolate mixture; add vanilla and stir.
- 4. Grease an 8-inch glass baking dish with butter. Pour batter into the prepared dish.
- 5. Freeze batter until set, about 20 minutes.
serving: 64 one-inch cubes
calories: 52.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 7.6 g
protein: 0.4 g
saturated fat: 0.5 g
cholesterol: 0.6 mg
sodium: 27.4 mg
fiber: 0.3 g
sugar: 7 g