Pesto Breakfast Pizza
I had something similar for breakfast at a restaurant recently that I decided to try to emulate. My attempt turned out extremely well. This is something that you can prepare the night before then heat in the oven for a quick breakfast the next morning.
- cooking spray
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped and drained
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons basil pesto
- 1 (14 ounce) package pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 2. Spray a medium skillet with cooking spray; warm over medium heat.
- 3. Whisk eggs, tomato, bacon, cream cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Pour into the skillet; cook and stir until eggs are set, 3 to 5 minutes.
- 4. Spread pesto evenly over pizza crust and layer on the egg mixture. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top.
- 5. Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and pizza is hot, 10 to 15 minutes. Cut and serve.
serving: 1 pizza
calories: 264.6 kcal
carbohydrates: 26.2 g
protein: 14.9 g
saturated fat: 5.3 g
cholesterol: 137.7 mg
sodium: 457.7 mg
fiber: 1.2 g
sugar: 1.8 g